level 6 (easy)
The goal is to free 2 bears, one big and one small. Clear the candies on top of the bears to free them
level 7 (easy)
The goal is to free 5 Bears. The bears are randomly located behind ice cubes.
- The trick to find the hidden bears is to use the fish. Combine 4 candies of the small color in a square pattern to create a fish. Clear the fish and it will go find the hidden bears.
level 8 (medium)
The goal is to free all the bears. The bears of different sizes are randomly located behind the cookie blockers. There is also always of ice cube behind the cookie blockers.
- The strategy is to focus on building special candies especially striped candies,wrapped candies,colour bombs and colouring candies.
level 9 (easy)
The goal is to get all 3 bears last three candy string. This level has three boards.
- Clear the candies right above the bears to clear the path to the top.
level 10 (easy)
The goal is to move the bear up past the candy string. You need to activate fish candies to break the cupcake blockers above the bear. To create a fish candy, combine 4 candies of the same colour in a 2x2 square pattern.
level 11 (easy)
level 12 (easy)
The goal is to free 3 bears randomly placed on the board.
- The trick is to create some fish and use them to find the bears. Once you find where they are, focus on breaking the ice cubes to free the bears.
levle 13 (easy)
The goal is to free 2 bears. Use the color bomb + wrapped candy at the beginning of the game to create a mass explosion. Then break the cupcake blockers to find the bears and free the bears.
level 14 (easy)
The goal is to move all 3 bears to the top of the board past the candy string. You will need to break the cupcake blockers above the bears and pop 2 soda bottles to get the soda to rise.
level 15 (easy)
To the goal is to move the bear to the top of the board past the candy string.
- The trick is to pop the soda bottles as fast as possible. Many of the soda bottles are tailored being licorice cage candies. You will need to clear the cage to get to them or use fish.
Congrats you finished Lollipop Meadow!