home sticky home
New characTer: sprinkleShell
Sprinkleshell makes his first appearance in level 301. This cyan turtle absorbs energy when you clear the light blue candies. When his power bar is full, you can pick one color that would want to eliminate from the board. Pretty cool!
level 301 (easy)
The goal is to pop 6 soda bottles. The strategy is to clear the blue candies. Once the turtle power bar is full, pick the color candies that show up the most on the board. Keep repeating until most of the board is clear. Keep an eye on popping the soda bottles.
level 302 (easy)
The goal is to spread the jam all over the board. The jam is hidden behind the block shown on the picture. The hardest part is to spread jam to the bottom row. You will need fish or fish+striped combos. Use the turtle power to help spreading the jam.
level 303 (easy)
The goal is to free all the Bears inside the honey blockers. This level has 3 boards. This level is pretty straightforward, use the turtle power for extra help.
level 304 (easy)
The goal is to free all the Bears randomly placed on the board. Use the turtle power as much as possible. You will need a few sets of big combo moves to clear this level.
level 305 (medium)
The goal is to bring all 5 bears to the surface past the finish line. This level has 5 boards. There is one bear per board.
- First board is to clear the sod bottles and clear the path for the bear to move to the top. Once the bear pass the finish line, you will go down to the second board
- On the second board, you have to bring the bear to the surface as fast as possible. Once the bear is up to the top, you will move down to the third board and have to bring the 3rd bear to the top
- On the third board, you have to bring the bear to the surface as fast as possible. Once the bear is up to the top, you will move down to the fourth board and have to bring the 4th bear to the top
- On the 4th board, you have to bring the bear to the surface as fast as possible. Once the bear is up to the top, you will move down to the 5th board and have to bring the 5th bear to the top
- The strategy is that you have to be as effecient with your move as possible. Use vertical candies as much as possible to clear the entire column for the bear.
level 306 (easy)
The goal is to spread the jam all over the board.
- Hint #1: use the turtle power whenever you can
- Hint #2: use fish, striped candies, combos whenever you can to reach all the parts of the board
- Hint #3: make sure you have enough moves left to clean up the remaining pieces.
level 307 (easy)
The goal is to clear all the blocks. Watch out the blocks regenerate after each move. You have to be quick. Use a lot of combos with striped candy for maximum effect.
Level 308 (easy)
The goal is to free all the Bears inside the honey blockers.
- Hint #1: free the colour bomb and the coloring candy . Use them with a special candy for maximum effect
- Hint #2: use turtle power as much as possible to clear candies and create more opportunities for special candies.
level 309 (Easy)
The goal is to free all the Bears inside the ice cubes.
- Color bombs and turtle power are your best friends. Create color bombs, elements the yellow candy. Then use turtle power or color bomb again as much as possible. Repeat until all ice cubes are gone.
level 310 (easy)
The goal is to pop 14 soda bottles.
- The first thing to do is to clear all the ice cubes in the right column. Each icecube contains a soda bottles
- Once all the soda bottles in the right column have been cleared, soda bottles will appear in the left column
- Use fish a lot and use the turtle power for extra help.
level 311 (hard)
The goal is get all three Bears to the top. This level has three boards.
- Board 1: Break honey blockers above bear. Let him float to the top of the board. Moving to second board
- Board 2: you need to get the bear to the top of the board and move him across. Explode the color wheel to free the bear from the cage and break the honey blockers. Use fish to break the honey blockers. Moving to board 3
- Board 3: you need to clear all the honey blockers on the left column to get the Bear up. Fish or horizontal striped candies can be used. Moving to board 4
- Board 4: the three Bears are at the bottom of the board. You don't have a lot of moves left. Move them quickly to the top.
level 312 (easy)
The goal is to spread the jam all over the board.
- Start with combining the color bomb and the striped candy
- Break the cookie blockers are fast as possible. Collect light blue candies to trigger turtle power. When Using turtle power, look at which color can break the most cookie blockers.
level 313 (medium)
The goal is to free all 7 soda bottles. The soda bottles are randomly hidden inside the honey blockers.
- Focus on moves that can break as many honey blockers at once. The first goal is to clear the honey blockers
- Use the turtle power and use color bombs to clear this level. You don't have a lot of moves.
level 314 (easy)
The goal is to free all the Bears inside the honey blockers. This level has two boards.
- Clear the first board as fast as possible, you still have lots of Bears waiting for you on the second board.
The goal is to free the bear. See picture below. Inside the ice cubes, there is one giant bear and two giant pink wrapped fish. Just find out where the giant bear is and focus your effort in clearing the ice cubes where the bear is. You are done with "home stick home", welcome to "jujube jungle!.