Level 376 (easy)
The goal is to free all the bears. You will need a few sets of big moves to help you clear the bears. You don't necessarily need to make the rainbow wheels explode to pass this level so don't put all your efforts on them.
Level 377 (easy)
The goal is to spread the jam over the entire board.
- Start with breaking the ice cubes.
- Once the ice cubes are cleared, you can start spreading the jam. Try to get big moves to spread the jam faster.
Level 378 (easy)
The goal is to clear all the chewing gum. The trick is to clear the chewing gum faster than they can regenerate. If you let the chewing gum grow and expand across the board, it will soon be too difficult to clear.
Level 379 (easy)
The goal is to free all the bears inside the honey blockers. The level has 2 boards. Clear that first board as quickly as possible to advance to second level where the remaining bears need to be freed
- Clear all the honey blockers as fast as possible
- Clear the remaining honey blockers to free the last bears.
Level 380 (medium)
The goal is to free all 13 bears trapped inside ice cubes. See picture below for location of the bears. The remaining ice cubes contain pink wrapped candies. The strategy is to use big moves to free the candies. Try saving purple candies for big moves.
Level 381 (easy)
The goal is to get the bear to the surface past the finish line. The level has two parts. The first part is to bring the bear all the way to the bottom. The second part is to lead the bear back up past the finish line.
- Clear candies to lead the bear down
- Once the bear his the bottom, take the bear back up
- Clear all candies along the way, help the bear to past the finish line.
Level 382 (easy)
The goal is to free all the bears. The bears you should focus on are the ones in the bottom row. Most of other bears will clear themselves during the game so don't waste your move on them.
- The bottom row is the one that you should focus clearing
- If you clear the candies on each end of the bottom row, you have a chance to get fish. The fish are very helpful to use to clear the bottom candies
- Super useful move is the "fish+horizontal striped candy" combo. This will clear multiple candies at the bottom row in one move when you use it near the end of the game.
Level 383 (medium)
The goal is to pop all 9 soda bottles.
- Clear all the honey blockers to free the soda bottles
- Pop the soda bottles to make the green soda pop rise. Each candy cleared inside the green soda pop releases bonus fish
- A column of ice cubes need to be cleared for the last soda bottle to appear. Pop it!
Level 384 (easy)
The goal is to spread the jam all across the board.
- The main focus is to break the ice cubes in the bottom row. Use combos and big moves to get to them.
Level 385 (easy)
The goal is to free all the Bears inside the honey blockers.
- The first board has 8 bears to clear inside the honey blockers (see picture)
- The second board has 14 bears to clear inside the honey blockers.
Level 386 (easy)
The goal is to spread the jam all across the board. The strategy is to use big moves: colour bomb+striped candy, striped candy+wrapped candy, colour bomb+fish! you name it! The bigger the move the better. Don't forget to watch your jam, it needs to be spread all over the board!
- Focus on big impact moves!
Level 387 (easy)
The goal is to pop all the soda bottles.
- Clear the ice cubes to free the soda bottles
- Every time a soda bottle is popped, the purple soda pop rises
- Keep clearing the soda bottles.
Level 388 (hard)
The goal is to free the Bears. There are 15 bears on the first board and 13 bears on the second board. Be as efficient as possible with each move!
- Clear the honey blockers and free the Bears on the first board with minimum moves
- The second board has 5 Bears trapped at the bottom row and are hard to get to. Use combos such as fish + horizontal striped candy ,colour bombs+striped candies. This level will require luck and persistence.
Level 389 (easy)
The goal is to free all the Bears (randomly placed inside ice cubes).
Level 390 (easy)
The goal is to get all three bears to the top past the finish line.
- Pop the soda bottles
- Clear the honey blockers to free up the other soda bottles
- Clear honey blockers and release the soda bottles. Pop them to get the Bears to the top.
Congrats you finished Whipped mountains!