(Updated April 15, 2016)
The easiest Tutorials to win bubblegum Hill and plenty of gold!
Bubblegum Hill - Level 1
The goal is to free all 12 bears trapped inside the ice cubes. The bears are randomly located on the board. The ice cubes are multi layered and you will need to break them multiple times to clear them.
Bubblegum Hill - Level 2
The goal is to clear all the chocolate blockers on the board.
- Try to break chocolate blockers with every move. If you don't, the chocolate blockers will spread out.
- The chocolate blockers are first trapped inside licorice cages. You will need to break these first to get to the chocolate blockers.
- If you wait too long, the chocolate blockers will become too overwhelming and you wont be able to control them
- Focus on creating combinations of purple candies. Try to get a line of 5 or 5 purple candies. You can also create a combination of 4 purple candies in a 2x2 square.
Bubblegum Hill - Level 3
The goal is to 2 bears up to the top of the board past the candy string.
- break soda bottles whenever you can to get the soda level to rise then break everything above the bears to free a path for them to move up
The goal is to clear all 30 bears hidden inside the honey blockers. This level has 2 boards. You need to clear the first board to move to the second board.
- the trick is to first located the bears. Don't waste moves breaking all the honey blockers. Just focus on breaking the ones where the bears are.
- Break all the bears on one board and you will move to the next board.
Bubblegum Hill - Level 4
Bubblegum Hill - Level 5
Last level to win the challenge and gain the throne!!!
The goal is to spread the jam all over the board.
- First you need to get to the jam. Break the licorice cages and start spreading the jam as fast as possible
- Your best friends for this level are striped candies or a combination of striped candy + wrapped candy.
- Do your best trip get the jam on the entire board before you run out of moves. You are so close to winning the throne!!!